REAL ESTATE and PERSONAL PROPERTY
Lot 1 1.257+/- Ac w/ Ranch Home, Lot 2- 1.374+/- Ac Perked & Surveyed
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, August 4, 1-3 PM or Call for an Appointment 540-334-7653
3 BDR Ranch Home on 1.257+/- Ac
. “A Must See Property.”
Home features 2 baths, lrg private deck/porch, full
walkout basement, w/2 finished rooms. Garage/Storage
w/carport, 2 separate storage buildings, fenced in yd.
Home-move in condition. Open field Tract 2 adjoining
1.374+/- Ac lot has been perked & surveyed. Total 2 Tracts
2.631+/- Ac. Ideal for horse or other farm animals.
REAL ESTATE SALES FIRST AT 10:00 am
PERSONAL PROPERTY- Like new 2 John Deer mowers, 42’ w/bagger, 54” LA 175 Automatic, 2 wheel flatbed trailer,Huskee Metal Trailer, hand & power tools,. Ammo Wood Tool Box, 2 Craftsman Metal Tool Boxes, Pacer Aerator, Metal Glider, Cabbage Patch Dolls, 4 pc Cherry Grand Piano Bedroom Suite, Grandmother Clock, Double Brass Bed, Double Cedar Closet, Large McCoy Bowl, Misc. Pictures, Several Nice Furniture Pieces, Costume Jewelry, Antiques, Dishware, Degrazia Prints, Shelving, Concrete Bird Bath, Lrg. Dog Crate, Antique Butter Churn, 3 Andiandriack Chairs, 3 Ton Jack, John Deere Pocket Watch, and much much more!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Real Estate Sold at 10:00 a.m. Bids accepted from registered bidders. Come early for registration.
2. A 10% buyer’s premium shall be added to the high bid to determine final contract sales price on Real Estate.
3. All information provided by Auction Company and Seller is deemed reliable but not warranted. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
4. Property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Please inspect before buying.
5. Announcements day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written concerning the sale.
6. Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
7. Detailed terms and conditions will be provided on sale day.
8. A $20,000.00 deposit shall be due on the home and a deposit of $5,000.00 on the lot payable day of sale by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check accompanied by a bank letter stating “___________ is a customer of our bank and the bank guarantees payment of checks writtenon account number _________ up to (specify amount) dollars for purchases at the auction being conducted by Col Tom Wolfe, Auctioneer & Broker LLC on August 10, 2013. Balance due within 30 days, Tuesday, September 10, 2013.
9. Real estate to be conveyed by General Warranty Deed. Property being sold subject to confirmation of the high bid.
10. Terms for Personal Property is cash or approved check day of sale. There is a 10% Buyers Premium.
Directions From Bedford City: Rt 122 S to Dickerson Mill Rd turn right go 10 miles. See Col Tom’s signs.
From Vinton Rt. 24E-Left on Dickerson Mill RD at Chamblissburg Baptist Church.Go1.7 mi. to driveway on right. See Col Tom’s signs.
Directions From Smith Mountain Lake: From SmithMountain Lak , BridgewaterPlaza, ( N Rt 122) 6.4 miles to left on Stoney Fork Rd, 3.1 miles to Stewartsville RD (Rt 24)turn left go 4.4 mi turn right on Dickerson Mill RD at Chamblissburg BaptistChurch.Go 1.7 mi. to property on right. See Col Tom’s signs.