Estate Auction of Gloria Stover Lucas
Real Estate sales first at 10:00 AM-
Delightful brick ranch on corner level lot has a great yard eady for flowers and/or garden. The home has a newer roof, large living room, eat in kitchen, full bath, 2 bed rooms, hardwood floors, replacement windows, some knotty pine paneling, natural gas heat and central air. Clean, very well maintained, move in must see condition not to mention close to all creature comforts.
PARTIAL PERSONAL PROPERTY LIST :
Homer Laughlin Household Institute Priscilla Design Service for 8 Dishware, 12 PC Star Burst Franciscan Ware, some Depression Glass. Jewelry, G E Washer, Dryer, and Refrigerator, Vizio HD Flat Screen TV, Furniture-bedroom suits, dining room suit, end, round and coffee tables, couch, chairs, wooden padded rocker, glassware, plastic ware, cookware, microwave, knik knacks, stuffed animals, Pursuit Turbo Synchronized Electronic Ergometer and more.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Real Estate Sold at 10:00 a.m. Bids accepted only from registered bidders. Come early for registration.
2. A 10% buyer’s premium shall be added to the high bid to determine final contract sales price on Real Estate.
3. All information provided by Auction Company and Seller is deemed reliable but not warranted. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
4. Property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Please inspect before buying.
5. Announcements day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written concerning the sale.
6. Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
7. Detailed terms and conditions will be provided on sale day.
8. A $10,000.00 deposit shall be due on the home and payable day of sale by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check accompanied by a bank letter stating “___________ is a customer of our bank and the bank guarantees payment of checks written on account number _________ up to (specify amount) dollars for purchases at the auction being conducted by Col Tom Wolfe, Auctioneer & Broker LLC on June 15, 2011. Balance due within 30 days, Friday, July 15,2011.
9. Real estate to be conveyed by General Warranty Deed.
10. Property being sold subject to confirmation of the high bid.
11. Terms for Personal Property is cash or approved check day of sale There is a 10% Buyers Premium.
On Williamson Rd go to Thurston Rd (light at Berglind Used car lot) turn right go 1 block turn left on Wayne St go 1 block to 302 Maddock. See Col Tom Wolfe signs.