Estate Auction of K. R. Ranson
Saturday April 16, 10:00AM
HOME: Well maintained brick ranch w 2-3 bedrooms, eat in kitchen,
hardwood & vinyl floors, 2 full baths, full walk out basement,
large screened in porch, 2 car garage, plus out building on 0.976+/- acre lot.
ADJOINING LOT: Almost level beautiful 1.009+/- acre building lot with
nice cluster of shade trees .
Personal Property includes: Antique Dresser with Marble Inlays, Secretary with Matching Table with 6 Chairs and Serving Buffet, Matching Twin Beds, Dresser and Chest of Drawers, Love Seat, Tobacco Tins, Lamps, Fostoria, Fenton & Carnival Glass, Collector Plates(Wedgewood, Svend Johnson & more),Limoges, Oil Lamps, Crocks, Glass Dairy Bottles, Set of Silver, Sears & Ford Riding Mowers, Hand Tools, Washer, Dryer, Two Dough Bowls, Antique Telephone, Books, Records,45 Rpm Beatles,” She’s A Woman/I Feel Fine” in sleeve, Misc. Glassware & Furniture, China Cupboard, Corning Ware, MCS Dual Cassette, Radio & Turntable, Blenko, Various Thicknesses of Air Dried Walnut Lumber, Homelite 410 Chain Saw, Miniature 20 Mule Team Borax Replica, and so so much more! Something for all!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Real Estate Sold at 10:00 a.m. Bids accepted only from registered bidders. Come early for registration.
2. A 10% buyer’s premium shall be added to the high bid to determine final contract sales price on Real Estate.
3. All information provided by Auction Company and Seller is deemed reliable but not warranted. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
4. Property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Please inspect before buying.
5. Announcements day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written concerning the sale.
6. Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
7. Detailed terms and conditions will be provided on sale day.
8. A $20,000.00 deposit shall be due on the home and $10,000 for the lot payable day of sale by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check accompanied by a bank letter stating “_________ is a customer of our bank and the bank guarantees payment of checks written on account number _________ up to (specify amount) dollars for purchases at the auction being conducted by Col Tom Wolfe, Auctioneer & Broker LLC on April 16, 2011. Balance due within 30 days, Monday, May 16,2011.
9. Real estate to be conveyed by General Warranty Deed.
10. Property being sold subject to confirmation of the high bid.
11. Terms for Personal Property is cash or approved check day of sale. There is a 10% Buyers Premium.
From Walmart Rocky Mount 40 EastDrive 3 miles Turn Left oN 655 (Webster RD) bear Left on 671 (at Shentel Cable) on TO Golden View RD. Drive 3.1 Miles from Rt. 40 to property. See Col Tom WOLFE SIGNS
0 to property.