BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEE AUCTION
OPEN HOUSE-Sunday JANUARY 16, 1-3 PM Lots to Offer, just needs some clean up
This home (1,226 SQ Ft) has 3 bedrooms, eat in
kitchen with utility room, basement with laundry
room plus a 2 car (18×20) garage. There is some
hardwood flooring, most rooms have ceiling fans, 2
window air conditioners, refrigerator and stove. A
utility building is behind the garage. Home is located
on 220S but is situated far enough off the road with
the beauty of natures greenery to make the property
secluded. A bit of cosmetic work will make this a
comfortable home and/or a great rental property.
NOTE: SALE SUBJECT to APPROVAL of UNITED
STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT WESTERN DISTRICT of
VIRGINIA ROANOKE DIVISION.
1. Real Estate Sold at 12:00 p.m. Bids accepted only from registered bidders. Come early for registration.
2. A 10% buyer’s premium shall be added to the high bid to determine final contract sales price on Real Estate.
3. All information provided by Auction Company and Seller is deemed reliable but not warranted. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
4. Property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Please inspect before buying.
5. Announcements day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written concerning the sale.
6. Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
7. Detailed terms and conditions will be provided on sale day.
8. A $10,000.00 deposit shall be due on the home payable day of sale by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check accompanied by a bank letter stating “_________ is a customer of our bank and the bank guarantees payment of checks written on account number _________ up to (specify amount) dollars for purchases at the auction being conducted by
Col Tom Wolfe, Auctioneer & Broker LLC on January 26, 2011. Balance due within 30 days, February 25, 2011.
9. Real Estate to be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
10. Property being sold subject subject to Approval of United States Bankruptcy Court Western District of Virginia Roanoke Division.
US 220 (Virgil Goode HWY) South Between Rocky Mount & Martinsville-1/2 mile North of the Franklin County Line & the Henry County Line-545 Virgil goode Hwy-see Col tom signs.